Saturday, October 3, 2009

Okay, I guess this would be considered my first post.

Hi, again. Okay, so the topic for today is.........Maximum Ride! Incase you don't know what it is, its this really cool book my James Patterson. Its about these 6 bird kids-Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman (Gazzy), Angel and their talking dog-that are constantly on the run from a place called the School. You should really check it out, but you should google it instead, I don't tell their story very well. JP (thats what I call James Patterson) is a really cool author and has had his books on the New York best sellers list many, many times. Also, they have a forum (the link is on the bar to the right), but its not all that. "Fang" or "Max" don't update a lot or release much information about the upcoming vol. 2 of the manga... or anything else really. And yes my friends, they do have a manga comic out (just incase you didn't know LOL). Anyways, There is gonna be a 7th book, fans! Its called "Fang" (how original JP). You can see the summary here (its at the bottom of the page). Oh, and one more thing, I just got my first Yen+ magazine and I was thinking that I could maybe scan it and you guys can read it! Kay, thats it for today! Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment